This data is NERC-funded but not held by the EIDC. This data is archived in Figshare.
This is a collection of datasets containing life cycle analysis impact assessment data for:
1. Bio-Pd+PM neo-catalyst production
2. commercial catalyst production
3. heavy oil and pyrolysis bio-oil upgrading with Ni-Mo/Al2O3 commercial catalyst
4. heavy oil and pyrolysis oils (from wood and algae) production
5. heavy oil and pyrolysis bio-oil upgrading with 2-percent and 6-percent Bio-Pd+PM neo-catalyst , respectively, using 50-percent aqua regia leachate
6. heavy oil and pyrolysis bio-oil upgrading with 2-percent and 6-percent Bio-Pd+PM neo-catalyst , respectively, using 25-percent aqua regia leachate
7. heavy oil and pyrolysis bio-oil upgrading with 2-percent Bio-Pd+PM neo-catalyst, using 25-percent aqua regia leachate
Impact categories assessed were abiotic depletion (fossil fuels), global warming potential, ozone layer depletion, human toxicity, acidification potential and eutrophication potential.
The collection of datasets also includes economic analysis data.
These data were collected as part of NERC-funded grant 'Beyond biorecovery: environmental win-win by biorefining of metallic wastes into new functional materials (B3)' which was part of the Resource Recovery from Waste programme.
Publication date: 2019-03-05
See linked datasets within supplemental information.