Location of the waterways and related structures managed by the Canal & River Trust. This data includes the following layers:
- Canal centreline: Line dataset representing the canal centre line split into pseudo 1km sections.
- Bridges: Point dataset representing the location of all the bridges on the Canal & River Trust Network. It includes accommodation, public road, towpath/turnover, foot, pipe/cable and railway bridges and bridge abutments.
- Aqueduct: Point dataset representing the location of aqueducts on Canal & River Trust's network. The aqueducts where appropriate are snapped to the canal centre line.
- Docks: Polygon dataset depicting the docks on Canal & River Trust's network.
- Embankments: Polygon dataset depicting all of Canal & River Trust's principal and non-principal embankments.
- Lakes, ponds and fisheries: Polygon data set depicting Canal & River Trust owned and managed Lakes, Ponds and Fisheries. Captured to OS Master Map.
- Locks: Point dataset depicting the location of locks (including weired and disused locks) on Canal & River Trust's network. The locks where appropriate are snap to the canal centre line in the centre of the pound.
- Outfall/discharge point: Point dataset representing the location of an outfall or discharge point into a waterway. Feeder discharge points are not included.
- Reservoirs: Polygon data set depicting Canal & River Trust's reservoirs.
- Wharves: Point data set representing the location of wharves on Canal & River Trust's waterway network. Not a complete dataset.
Publication date: 2015-05-01